Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Social Media Executive on behalf of a leading web and digital agency. The Social Media Executive will create ads and campaigns across a wide range of clients from e-commerce, transportation, health, finance and more. This is initially a temporary 3-6 month contract with the possibility of potentially being made permanent.
- Managing clients Facebook ad manager accounts
- Creating Facebook & Instagram ads & developing audiences
- Creating and managing LinkedIn Ads & developing audiences
- Writing blogs & LinkedIn articles
- Researching and developing new social media strategies for clients
- Creation & strategy development of social media competitions
- Producing content calendars for organic social media content
- Keyword research for PPC accounts & SEO
- Managing PPC accounts
- Building and implementing title & meta description to websites
- Creating and developing Google Tag Manager containers, tags, variables & triggers
- Creating proposals for new clients
- Producing by quarterly ad spend spreadsheet for clients
- Using Data Studio to provide social media & PPC monthly reports
- Daily contact with clients & scheduling quarterly review meetings
- Any other duties role may involve
- Third level qualification in a Marketing discipline
- 2 years experience of working within a marketing team within a similar role
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and proven ability of utilising digital platforms
- Proven experience of implementing a marketing & digital marketing campaigns across various channels e.g., PR, Sponsorship and social media
- Experience in content writing and running Google ads (PPC)
- Complete ad set up, optimisation and reporting
- Proficient with data and data tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The successful Social Media Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Social Media Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.