Social Media Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Social Media Executive on behalf of a premier retail and leisure destination. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Social Media Executive will have extensive knowledge of social media and creating content that our client's customers will want to watch, engage with and share.
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective oriented content for the brand through the use of videography and photography
- Confidently using design, editing and copywriting writing skills for digital content
- Producing multiple forms of digital assets (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range of assets (in house and professionally produced video and static imagery) and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences
- Understanding trends in social media tools, applications channels, design and strategy
- Monitoring effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns
- Working to tight deadlines and taking both a proactive and reactive approach to current trends, events and news
- Any other duties role may involve
- A broad knowledge of design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Experience using mobile creator apps and in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing etc.)
- Confident communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- A passionate storyteller with experience in producing effective content on social media platforms
- Uses social media daily
- A clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation
- A creative thinker with fresh ideas and a keen interest in fashion retail
- Photography, design or PR background
- Retail experience
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs
The successful Social Media Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Private Healthcare, Accident Insurance, Life Assurance, Employee Pension Scheme and Staff Discount.
The Social Media Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.