Junior Software Developer
Location: Coleraine, Co. Derry/Londonderry
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Software Developer based in Coleraine.
- Lead the development of IT and Software solutions liaising with key stakeholders to implement and maintain delivery
- Take ownership for product development and larger projects from concept to realisation.
- Implement continuous improvement ideas to improve software facilities and service within the Company.
- Integrate existing software systems by developing & maintaining data integration streams.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience to include applications such as C#, VB.NET, ASP.MVC, SQL Server.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
- Microsoft .Net C# with experience of VB.NET, SAGE and SSRS experience as well as Qlikview or SSAS
- Experience of winForms development and/or WPF
- Web development to include ASP.MVC, AngularJS, HTML, Bootstrap SQL server development, TSQL and stored procedure knowledge In depth knowledge of design patterns
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland