Software Sales Executive - €75k
Software Sales Executive €75k
At Staffline Recruitment we are excited to be partnering with a growing and dynamic software company who are seeking to recruit a Senior Software Sales Executive to join their team.
Our client supplies innovative products and services to the financial services sector and are established in their field with a strong reputation.
The purpose of this role will be to manage a portfolio of customers; building and maintaining strong lone term relationships. The successful candidate will also drive a sales pipeline including the identification, maximisation, development and closing of new business sales opportunities across both existing customers as well as new prospects in-line with set targets.
In return for you hard work you will have the opportunity to work within an excellent team with lots of support and attention so you learning will be second to none! You will become part of a working culture and environment that is fun, down to earth and inclusive where every role is important and you can really make your mark. You will have the opportunity to make a key contribution to the way the business is run locally while also being able to navigate your career within a wider, global organisation.
The position will hold the following responsibilities:
- Partner with customers to identify, maximise and close sales opportunities by creating and executing an effective engagement plan
- Prepare and deliver effective sales demos and presentations, drawing on expertise from other teams as required
- Design and execute accurate and effective sales strategies, forecasts and plans to facilitate achievement of set targets, following an agreed sales process focused on customer value
- Consistently deliver an excellent customer experience to develop stakeholder relationships and trust. This means engaging with customers to set and manage expectation and ensure we have an eye-to-eye relationship with customers.
- Contribute to pricing strategies to achieve sales success while maintaining company profitability
- Develop and provide effective, professional and accurate written proposals for Customers to facilitate successful closing of deals
- Maintain awareness of competitive activity, marketing strategies and pricing strategies
- Feed into the Product roadmap by observing the market and advise management of customer feedback on the present product line and possible product additions, enhancements and/or changes
- Liaise with other internal teams and team members to support sales process and target achievement e.g. marketing, management etc
- Ensure high customer retention levels by effective account management and high customer satisfaction levels
- Provide Customers with compliance updates including upcoming compliance requirements
- In collaboration with Customers (and the internal Networks team as applicable), reviewing the asset inventory to facilitate hardware replacement planning and associated Customer budget planning
- Ensuring consistent Customer satisfaction with the IT Managed Service by collaborating with the Networks team and taking proactive steps to address any issues, escalating as applicable
- Assess Customer satisfaction on a regular e.g. monthly basis to facilitate ongoing continuous improvement (in addition to the annual Customer satisfaction survey)
- Maintain internal CRM with timely and accurate details of all sales activity
- Effectively and efficiently monitor, track and report on sales activity/performance using CRM system
- Attend key conferences, meetings and industry events
- Travel (up to 75%) throughout the island of Ireland and UK to meet with customers and prospective customers
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by Management
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role in the software industry
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a Business or IT related discipline with be desirable
- Knowledge or experience of the Financial Services industry will be an advantage
- A demonstrable track record of sales success and consistent delivery against targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable passion for building relationships, winning deals and satisfying customer needs
- A confident, positive, and professional manner
- A full, clean, valid EU-issued driving licence
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 75%) throughout the island of Ireland / UK to fully meet the requirements of the role
- To currently hold the right to work in the UK and Ireland
This permanent position will offer a very competitive salary and commission package along with am impressive suite of benefits and perks.
To hear more about this opportunity or apply for the position, please send an up to date version of your cv via the enclosed link to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment.
To discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.