|Salary||£22500 - £24500 per annum + depending on qualifications and experience|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Contact email||Jade Collins|
My Client in Lisburn is looking for a Software Technician to work with them in their busy but friendly company within the Agricultural Sector.
- To provide customers with software support for sheep. cattle and farm finance. (This will include training via telephone and teamviewer to customers as needed).
- To assist customers to help identify the best and worst performing animals using management software.
- To assist customers with issues of EID tag readers and other linked equipment.
- To provide general administrative assistance in the office.
- Upload videos and other material to social media sites.
- To maintain the business website.
- [repare new systems fir dispatch.
- Testing new versions of software that are released.
- Preparation of tutorial and instruction booklets.
- Preparation and editing of training and marketing videos.
- Handling initial sales enquiries.
- Keeping internal contacts database up to date with key information.
- Stock take and maintenance.
- Must have level 3 qualification or higher.
- Must have Maths and Science at GCSE Level (B or above).
We would love to hear from you if you have experience/knowledge in agriculture and are computer literate.
If this sounds like something you would thrive in please apply now.