Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Software tester based in L/Derry.
The Software Tester is responsible for the testing of new products and systems.
- Manual testing to ensure Functional UI and UX meets the specifications
- Regression Testing of each planned release of the product
- Continual review and updating of the regression tests
- Assisting the product design team in defining production specifications
- Ad Hoc exploratory testing to maintain the overall product quality
- Reviewing automated tests and assisting in their update
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- Previous experience in a Software Testing environment
- Good eye for detail and understanding the importance of good design and providing a good user experience
- Proactive, lateral thinker with an analytical mind-set
- Ability to plan, schedule and prioritise work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively
- Can communicate fluently to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience of testing both Mobile and Web Applications
- Previous experience of Automated Testing and Test Tools such as Selenium
- Experience of carrying out Performance and Stress Testing of software solutions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technologies
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland