Temporary Solicitor required for a large public sector client based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £27.04 per hour
Location: Corn Exchange - Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: Up to 12 months pending review
- To act as Assistant Solicitor (Grade 7 equivalent) to the Solicitor to the Inquiry in service of all of the Chair and Panels legal requirements in particular to forma and finalise witness statements
- Consider documentation from participants and summarise same in an easily read form
- To take instructions from Senior Counsel on witness lists, protocol and attend hearings
- Qualified solicitor
- Previous experience of work in an Inquiry and or litigation experience
- Previous experience of supervising staff, general admin and processing payments
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.