Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a very reputable City Centre Hotel. We are recruiting for a Sous Chef, on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is part of a large multi-brand and hotel management company with over 80 hotels within their portfolio across the UK.
No more than 40 hours of work with 4 working days in a week.
- In charge of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Ensuring high culinary standards are met.
- Maintaining the kitchen cleanliness to a high standard.
- Assisting the head chef with creating new menus and recipes.
- labelling and dating food items.
Benefits and additional information:
- You will not exceed the 40 hours per week.
- Carer progression opportunities.
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family.
- Incentive programmes.
- Money off high street retailers.
- Flexible working arrangements + mixture of 4 and 5 day working weeks.
- Free meals on duty.
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.