|Published||20 days ago|
|Contact email||Jenny Murphy|
If you are an experienced Spa Manager or a Spa Supervisor who is ready to progress and develop then let's hear from you today! We currently have a vacancy for a Spa Manager who can manage, supervise, and oversee all Spa operations.
Please see below some of the key role responsibilities that are required but if interested, please also email me on Jenny.Murphy@staffline.ie for a discreet and confidential conversation to discuss in full detail.
- Inform staff of job responsibilities, performance expectations & client service standards
- Plan all spa services and programs
- Train staff in the use or sale of products and programs
- Assess employee performance and suggest ways for improvement
- Develop staff service and retail goals and guide staff accordingly
- Establish spa budgets and financial goals
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards
- Perform accounting duties, such as recording daily cash flow.
- Recruit, interview and hire
- Respond to customer inquiries or complaints
- Verify staff credentials ito qualifications, such as educational and certification requirements
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Maintain client databases
- Participate in continuing education classes to maintain current knowledge of industry
- Schedule guest appointments and maximising revenue generation opportunities
- Pro-Actively Sell products and services