Spare Parts Warehouse Operative
Parts warehouse operative.
Staffline Recruitment Ireland is excited to announce in partnership with a leading Parts company are looking to appoint a warehouse operative based in Dublin 12. Successful candidates will have an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company who invest in the future of their staff. This opportunity comes with excellent progression opportunities
You will have the opportunity to gain excellent experience with excellent potential for career advancement in a team oriented & supportive environment.
- Work as part of a team with all warehouse staff to ensure all orders are picked packed and dispatched correctly.
- Inputting Stock on system.
- Forklift Duties.
- Picking and packing online orders for dispatch.
- Working with sales enquires to the sales team and warehouse support.
Hours of Work:
- 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Previous experience essential, would suit someone used to working in parts warehouse.
- Available to work full time.
- Minimum 1 year experience in picking and packing in a warehouse environment.
- Manual Handling (we can provide training if needed).
- A can do attitude & willingness to chip in.
- Valid Forklift certs.
- €30 to 35k Base.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.