Alongside our Client, a leading Manufacturing firm based in Ballynahinch, Staffline are recruiting for a Spray Painter for a day shift.
This is a long term Temporary to Permanent opportunity. The right candidate will have a high chance of a contract after 12 weeks - or potentially before
Job Title : Spray Painter
Location : Ballynahinch
Company : Leaders in the Design and Manufacturing of high quality components.
Salary : Competitive depending on experience
Hours of Work : Day Shift, 7am - 5pm Monday to Thursday
3 day weekend
- There is a chance to study NVQ qualifications.
- Outstanding Company Pension and Life Insurance.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- To ensure all work is carried out as per the relevant method statements and risk assessments.
- To drive and improve on good housekeeping.
- To drive and improve on quality standards.
- To brush paint all pipework.
- To clean and paint sets as necessary prior to dispatch and ensure painting is done to a high standard.
- Ensure shop floor is kept tidy at all times.
- Participate fully as a member of the team.
- Assist other departments with all other issues.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary by management.
Please apply within should you meet the essential criteria. If you would like to discuss this role in total confidence please call Gregory on 02892667585
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland