Hours of work:
Mon to Thurs 3:00 pm - 11:45 pm and Fri 12noon - 6:00 pm (40xhrs per week)
Salary: Very Competitive
Staffline are working with a superb company who are seeking an evening spray painter. This role boasts a very attractive salary.
- To prepare component parts for protective coating according to the paint schedule.
- To apply protective coating to the component, to the required quality standard to meet customer requirement
- To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
- To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
- To complete daily safety checks to ensure work equipment is in good working order and submit all necessary check sheets as required.
- To follow instructions provided by supervisor.
- To work in accordance with relevant risk assessments and safe systems of work, as per Health & Safety training and instruction.
- To comply with company policies and procedures.
- To be flexible with work hours, depending on production requirements.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the General Manager / Supervisor.
- Previous spray painting experience, minimum of 1 year * Good knowledge of paint systems and mixing techniques
- Operational use of Crane, Air & Hand Tools
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.