We are delighted to be working in partnership with Wrightbus, Ballymena who are have been at the forefront of transport innovation since 1946 relentlessly pushing the boundaries with their commitment to quality, style and safety.
At Wrightbus, it is never just about getting people from one place to another; it is always about getting the world to a better place. From promoting economic growth to reducing traffic congestion to making transportation more equitable for all. The Wrightbus group is on a new path of innovation and environmental consciousness under new leadership. And now, with the development of the world's first zero-emissions double deck hydrogen bus, they are on their way to ensuring a brighter future for the next generation.
An excellent PERMANENT opportunity has opened up for a SPRAY PAINTER.
Key purpose of the role: Responsible for spray painting buses, to a high-quality finish, in line with customer specifications
Essential Criteria - TIME SERVED SPRAY PAINTER
- Responsible for the marking out and spraying of Basecoat and Direct gloss colours.
- Responsible for any touch up repairs and small paint repairs, prior to sign-off and vehicle delivery.
- Responsible for assisting paint preparation i.e., marking up vehicles prior to paint.
- Responsible for the safe operation of plant, equipment and/or hand tools associated with the paint-preparation & paint processes.
- Responsible for compliance with the company's Health and Safety policy procedures.
- Responsible for undertaking training or retraining associated with the post or the introduction of new working practices.
- Undertake any other duties conducive with the effective operation of the post.
- Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and maintain utmost level of confidentiality.
- Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- You must follow the training received when using any work items Wrightbus has provided.
- You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
- You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
- You must comply with the no smoking policy.
This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include other duties and responsibilities, as may be determined in consultation with the jobholder. It is not intended to be rigid and inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
Wright bus offer excellent benefits pension scheme, life insurance, and parking