|Salary||£12 - £13 per hour|
|Published||27 days ago|
|Contact email||Niall McKenna|
JOB DESCRIPTION: -
- Monitor manufacturing Quality and ensure good quality control.
- Assist and involve in technical evaluation of products and implementing project to improve quality
- Improving the quality system to prevent failure and minimise wastage.
- To update supplier of defective raw material defected in company or by the customer. Will follow up with supplier for analysis and corrective action report. In charge/develop supplier quality according Company/Customer requirements.
- Maintain and update supplier quality performance in monthly basic.
- Identified top 3 worst quality performance supplier, notify them and request the improvement plans/activity. Monitor and follow up on the supplier performance after implementation activity until desired result are achieved.
- Do presentation of supplier quality performance/improvement activities and the achieved results.
- Monitor supplier part performance for recommendation and/or removal from STS status.
- Act as the window for PNE for quality discussion with supplier on nonconforming raw material.
- In solve in supplier audits. Prepare and work with supplier for nonconforming raw material failure analysis report.
- Approve the defective Part Countermeasure Report in the absence of the Quality Manager.
- Review and approve nonconforming part and work with supplier for recovery plan.
- Carry out health and safety Quality Inductions for all new starts
- Ensure the health and well being of all staff and continually monitor this