An exciting opportunity for an accountant who wants to be challenged and help the business to be successful. This role is based in Larne and will focused on providing financial support to both the local Solutions and Operations teams and supporting the execution of the NI restructuring strategy making the Larne site competitive against "best in class" Solutions packagers. The successful candidate will join a team of 10 accountants supporting the Electric Power Division including financial support for NPI (New Product Introductions) globally.
- Supporting the legal entity closing process including journal preparation and analysis
- Management accounting support for the Larne Campus
- Preparation of monthly management metrics & accounts
- Supporting quarterly RBM & annual ABP forecasts to achieve challenging competitive cost targets.
- Inventory reporting & governance
- Project Support for Restructuring initiatives repositioning Larne to a "best in class" solutions packager
- Degree in accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Progressive experience within a finance function
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgement, and accountability
- Ability to resolve issues independently
- Professional certification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Accounting experience within a manufacturing company
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.