Staff Nurse - Magherafelt
Salary: £18.25 per hour, £20.25 overtime rate
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Staff Nurse based in Magherafelt. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family based care provider with over 30 years experience and you'll be working in an environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As well as providing high quality care, our client has also picked up 42 awards along the way in the last two years.
This is superb opportunity to work in Northern Ireland's ONLY Lifestyle Care Home; boasting breathtaking facilities such as a cafe, cinema, hair/nail salon and wellness garden
- As a valued and respected member of the nursing team you will be responsible for delivering excellence in care in compliance with Company, NMC, RQIA and HSCT requirements.
- You will be trusted to ensure the health and well-being of residents by creating a safe and supportive environment that will enhance their quality of life.
- Responsibilities will range from developing tailored care plans, collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, relying on your professional judgement to make clinical decisions, administering medicines, maintaining resident records and providing professional support to care staff.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
You will receive
- £18.25 hour rate of pay with £20.25 per hour overtime rate
- Staff Pension
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
- You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.