Staff Nurses - Ballycastle
Salary: £18.25 per hour, £20.25 overtime rate
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is currently recruiting Staff Nurses on a full time permanent basis to be based in Ballycastle
Our client has an outstanding reputation with a family based working environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As well as providing high quality care, our client has also picked up 42 awards along the way in the last two years
We also understand that you may have concerns working in the Care Sector relating to COVID-19. Our client has an extensive range of measures in place to ensure your safety, which we are more than happy to share in detail with you.
As a Staff Nurse you will:
- Work as a member of the Nursing Team and be responsible for carrying out duties within the programme of patient care.
- Ensure all nursing practices are of a high standard and works within the primary nurse setting, in line with the Patient Charter of Rights, and under the Nursing Home Minimum Standards.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- 1 years' experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
You will receive an excellent hourly rate of £18.25 per hour, an overtime rate of £20.25, as well as:
- £22.25 per hour if asked to cover another home within the Group
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Company Pension scheme
- Superb induction and clear career progression opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland