Staff Nurses - West Belfast & Magherafelt
Location: West Belfast & Magherafelt
Salary: £16.80 per hour
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is currently recruiting Staff Nurses on a full time permanent basis to be based at the following locations:
- West Belfast
Winning an impressive 42 awards in the last two years including 'Care Home of the Year', our client has now grown to over 600 members of staff and six locations across Northern Ireland.
With over 30 year's experience, our client is the first choice for those seeking care and employment in the care home sector.
As a Staff Nurse you will:
- Work as a member of the Nursing Team and be responsible for carrying out duties within the programme of patient care.
- Ensure all nursing practices are of a high standard and works within the primary nurse setting, in line with the Patient Charter of Rights, and under the Nursing Home Minimum Standards.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Current PREPP, Primary Nursing, Care Planning and The Patients Charter
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organization
- Good General Health (medically fit)
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent hourly rate of £16.80 per hour as well as:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Company Pension scheme
- Superb induction and clear career progression opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland