Staff Nurses x3 - Coleraine
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Staff Nurses x3 on a full time permanent basis to be based in Coleraine.
We are particularly interested in speaking to newly qualified Nurses as our client is committed to working with you to complete your Preceptorship Programme
Our client is a leading Housing Association based throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic, currently going through a period of growth. Our client continues to meet housing needs through the provision of purpose built accommodation designed to meet the specific requirements of the occupants.
As a Staff Nurse you will:
- Set and maintain the highest standard of care in the clinical area.
- Act in accordance with the policies and procedures of the home & Apex.
- Supervise care staff & ancillary staff within the home
- Ensure safe and effective care is delivered to the patient and to work as part of a cohesive team,
- Be responsible for hands-on clinical practice, re-validation of professional accreditation through education and training.
- Act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Standards
- Deputise in the absence of the Nurse Manager
- Qualified Nurse within NMC Register: Sub part 1: RN1 / RNA / RN3 or NMC Register: Sub part 2: RN2
- NMC Registered
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of caring for the elderly and age related health issues.
- Excellent communication skills
- You will receive a salary of £32,029
- Reimbursement of NMC fees.
- £15 nightly allowance.
- 20 days paid leave + 12 statutory days,
- Occupational sick pay / maternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland