Staff Nurses x3 - Magherafelt
Staff Nurses x3
Salary: £18.25 per hour, £20.25 overtime rate
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit x3 Staff Nurses on a full time permanent basis to be based in Magherafelt.
Our client is a family based care provider with over 30 year's experience that has also picked up 42 awards along the way in the last two years.
With the addition of a brand new facility, you'll be working in Northern Ireland's only two time award winning Lifestyle Care Home that boasts incredible facilities such as a cinema, hair and nail parlour, café, ballroom and bar, as well as a wellness garden.
- As a valued and respected member of the nursing team you will be responsible for delivering excellence in care in compliance with Company, NMC, RQIA and HSCT requirements.
- You will be trusted to ensure the health and well-being of residents by creating a safe and supportive environment that will enhance their quality of life.
- Responsibilities will range from developing tailored care plans, collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, relying on your professional judgement to make clinical decisions, administering medicines, maintaining resident records and providing professional support to care staff.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
You will receive
- £18.25 hour rate of pay with £20.25 per hour overtime rate
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values
- Generous Enhanced Rates
- Comprehensive induction
- Wide variety of training provided
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility of shifts
- Free car parking* and uniform (Terms Apply)
- Incentives for employee referrals* (Terms Apply)
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Team building initiatives
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.