Staff Officer - Resourcing
Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Staff Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially)
Pay rate: £16.18pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Must have experience with Crystal Reports
- A minimum of 2 years' experience gained in an HR/Personnel role
- At least 2 years' experience in a managerial role including the management of people
- Experience in the use of IT systems (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Project or other similar systems)
- Participating in management meetings and team meetings.
- Researching and preparing briefing material as and when required.
- The collation and electronic distribution of Board and Committee packs and attendance at Plenary (Board) meeting acting as secretariat.
- Ensure the adherence to all Governance policies and procedures.
- Assisting NIJAC in responding to Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, Complaints, Assembly Questions (AQs) and various queries from sponsor bodies and other sources.
NIJAC's core business is running recruitment schemes for judicial office - for legal, professional and lay members. It selects people for judicial office on merit through fair and open competition and by selecting from the widest possible range of applicants.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**