Staffline are delighted to be working with one of the largest public bodies in the province to recruit a Station Manager to oversee the opening of the new Belfast Transport Hub. The successful applicant will be required to provide strategic and operational leadership of the station management team and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
The role has two phases, the first of which is Operational Readiness, this entails:
* With experienced external support, lead a Translink operational team through an Operational Readiness, Activation and Transition (ORAT) process.
* Act as the intelligent client for the detailed design development of the facility, ensuring that end user requirements are delivered.
* Ensure that all aspects of safety of the new station operations are considered, assessed, and managed during design development.
* Co-ordinate construction phase changes throughout the construction process ensuring existing operations and safety are not compromised.
* With support from the Corporate Business Change team, develop and lead a process to define, document, measure and report on project benefits.
The second phases is Business as Usual. This involves presentation and maintaining the high standards within the facility.
- Experience of property maintenance, facilities management or estates management
- Experience managing a multidisciplined customer facing operational facility
- Possess a Degree level qualification or equivalent, in either Built Environment/Business/Transport related subject or a STEM subject.
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook Knowledge of health and safety, environmental and employment legislation.
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care