Statistical Officer x 2
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Statistical Officer x 2 to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00 per hour
13+ week's £15.87 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT9
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- At least a lower second class honours degree [2.2] which has included training in statistics and /or social science research methods;
- At least a lower second class honours degree [2.2] and a Royal Statistical Society award of at least Certificate level;
- Experience of writing queries using SQL Server Management Studio (or other programming language) (Desirable)
- To work as part of a small team producing official statistics on the vital events registered in Northern Ireland (births/deaths/marriages)
- To use SQL Server Management Studio, MS Excel (and other IT tools) to provide timely and reliable data.
- To analyse large quantities of data.
- To communicate and work effectively with teams across other government departments.
- To prepare reports, briefs and statistical tables for publication.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland