Statistical Research Officer - 12 Months
Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Statistical Research Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 12 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00per hour
13+ week's £15.87per hour
Location: Belfast, BT4
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- MS Word Excel, Data analysis and presentation(or similar)
- SPSS desirable
At least a lower second class honours degree [2.2] which has included training in statistics and /or social science research methods; or
At least a lower second class honours degree [2.2] and a Royal Statistical Society award of at least Certificate level; or
A postgraduate qualification that has included training in statistics and/or social science research methods
- Carrying out quantitative and qualitative social research including survey work;
- Managing databases;
- Statistical analysis and interpretation;
- Contributing to statistical and research reports;
- Statistical modelling and forecasting;
- Maintaining Geographical Information Systems; and
- Responding to ad-hoc queries.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**