Statistics Officer (NICS)
Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Statistics Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 12 Months.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00pr hour
13+ week's £16.18pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT4
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- At least a lower second class honours degree [2.2] which has included training in statistics and /or social science research methods; or
- At least a lower second class honours degree [2.2] and a Royal Statistical Society award of at least Certificate level; or
- A postgraduate qualification that has included training in statistics and/or social science research methods.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with report writing.
- Familiar with using SPSS or other statistical package
All the assistant statisticians in SRB support distinct work areas.
The statistical officer will work on duties which may include but are not limited to: statistics and research support to monitor and evaluate all TEO's Good Relations Programmes, the Social Invesment Fund, Good Relations Indicators annual report, monitoring and reporting on 3 PfG/ODP Indicators and statistical support to Public Appointments.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**