- Sews, either by machine or hand, the costumes assigned by team leader (First Hand or Cutter).
- Manages time effectively on each sewing project.
- Maintains personal work area, including sewing machinery as necessary to keep work moving effectively.
- Communicates with other team members concerning problems and possible solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by team leader.
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of hand sewing techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in a variety of machine sewing techniques.
- Ability to operate with skill a variety of sewing machines including but not limited to: single needle industrial; industrial zig-zag; overlock, merrow or serger; domestic straight and zig-zag machines.
- Ability to operate industrial steam iron.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.