Stock Administrator | Swords | Permanent
STOCK ADMINISTRATOR | SWORDS | PERMANENT
Our client who is based in Swords is searching for a Stock Administrator to join their Team on a permanent basis. This team member will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the production team.
- Daily input of production information and reconciliation of daily, weekly, and monthly stock takes
- Resolving queries by liaising with production team
- Providing back up for the goods in team involving receipt of goods, allocation of goods on system and cross-checking PO's
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may arise
- Previous experience within Administration/ Stock Control position with experience of Data Entry
- Good team player with strong communication skills
- Flexible attitude to working hours, office hours from 7am with availability to work overtime on occasional Saturday mornings
- Good operating knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team player and an ability to multi-task
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.