Stock & Admin Clerk
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a warehouse / office environment
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The successful candidate will be a team player with experience in working to deadlines
- They should have the ability to work on their own initiative and organise the shift duties
- They should have a proven high level of productivity
- Must be computer literate
- Experience in using a Warehousing Management System
- Good excel knowlege
- To provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues alike, through carrying out all functions relating to the warehouse, including: - order scheduling and assembly, replenishment, stock counting, stock investigating, invoicing, stock enquiries, administration and checking
- To ensure accurate stock investigations (both manual and computerized) and other associated procedures relating to the monitoring of stock
- To promote a positive company image through your accuracy, knowledge and attitude to the job.
- Accurate and efficient stock counting and date checking.
- To ensure stock counts are done efficiently and comply to safety and legal requirements.
- To monitor stock levels.
- To ensure that all goods are stored under the appropriate conditions
- To ensure that all waste, losses and damage are kept to a minimum
Hours: Any 5 days out of 7, shifts include 7-3pm and 2-10pm
Pay rate TBC