Staffline recruitment are currently seeking a stock controller for the Co. Meath area. Reporting to the Operations Manager, under the direction of the Senior Team lead Electrics & Fabrication the role will include the following responsibilities:
- Develop a stock control system where every stock item has a location
- Responsible for organising and maintaining accurate stock data.
- Ensure all stock items are in locations and can be counted quickly and easily
- Booking in stock into the system and ensuring orders are delivered in full - GRN's
- Monitor stock levels reporting any low stock items in a timely manner
- Develop ability to carry out accurate Monthly stocktakes (cycle counting)
- Loading and unloading trucks using forklift
- Develop process for delivering 'stock kits' to Production teams
- Maintain health and safety standards (housekeeping)
- Generate new ideas for efficient use of the yard
- Input stock into the ERP system
If you have any interest in this role please apply today for a call back.