Stock Controller (Part time)
Job descriptionOur Client
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to team up with a leading wholesale Fresh Produce distributor in Munster who is the preferred supply partner of some of Corks Major food outlets.
This is a part-time role initially to cover holidays with a view to extending to a full time role.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate MUST have a background in Food wholesale and a full clean B Licence.
About the role:
Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, partaking in inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with, clients and internal teams.
- Early morning assembly of stock for dispatch
- Ensure stock counts are accurate
- Signing off on Door dockets for incoming deliveries and outgoing orders
- Warehouse maintenance and Quality Control management
- Van Deliveries - when needed
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in working in food wholesale, particularly with fresh produce
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as a Stock Controller in a fresh produce environment
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Full clean B Licence (Essential)
- Manual handling (Essential)
- The ideal candidate can expect an excellent working environment, stability, fantastic development opportunities.
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Our client values all employees and over half of the work force have at lease 10 year's service!