Stock Room Assistant- Retail
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking on behalf of our client a "Stock Room Assistant" to work in their award-winning store. They have stores in several locations across Ireland and have achieved awards such as Retail Excellence and many more. They have been recognised and celebrated for their outstanding performance and are a 100% an Irish owned establishment.
Despite the global Pandemic this is an essential service store. The up most care and safety has been put in place to protect staff, customers and all clients.
This role is an immediate start role and the candidate should be prepared to started straight away.
- Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements efficiently, following company procedures and using IT systems where appropriate.
- Reporting all breakages/shortages, liaising with suppliers for credit, finalising all relevant paperwork
- Prioritising workloads and managing all tasks in an efficient, timely and safe manner
- Ensuring excellent standards are maintained on the shop floor through accurate replenishment.
- Actioning stocktakes, rotating stock to minimise waste.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting customer service levels.
- Waste Management - All aspects of recycling & continuous improvements on reducing general waste.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies & procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
- Minimum 2 years' previous stockroom/warehouse experience
- Extremely efficient in establishing priorities and managing workloads.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- Good numeric ability and excellent attention to detail
- Basic IT skills in excel/word/outlook.
- Strong communication skills, making customer service a priority.
- Must be flexible within the job role.
You must be physically fit and be able to lift heavy duty items.
If you have any interest in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.