Stock room Assistant
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to partner with a new store opening in Mahon Point.
We now require an experienced Full Time Stockroom Operative.
· Minimum 1-year previous stockroom/warehouse experience
· Extremely efficient, establishing priorities and managing workloads
· Ability to demonstrate exceptional communication skills
· Good numeric ability and excellent attention to detail
· Basic IT skills in excel/word/outlook
· Must be flexible within the job role
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements efficiently, following company procedures and using IT systems where appropriate
· Reporting all breakages/shortages, liaising with suppliers for credit, finalising all relevant paperwork
· Prioritising workloads and managing all tasks in an efficient, timely and safe manner
· Ensuring excellent standards are maintained on the shop floor through accurate replenishment
· Actioning stock takes, rotating stock to minimise waste
· Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting customer service levels
· Ensure that all Health & Safety policies & procedures are complied with in all daily activities
The position advertised requires applicants to be in good physical health and capable of comfortably lifting upwards of 15 kilograms for extended periods of time during their shift.