DUNSL Staffline Recruitment on behalf of our client are seeking a stock room assistant.
- The ideal candidate should have at least one years experience in a stockroom/warehouse environment.
- Exceptional communication skills will be needed for this role.
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads, prioritize work and have experience in working in a fast paced environment.
- Good numeric ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Basic IT Skill such as excel/word/outlook.
- Flexibility in terms of the job and scheduling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements efficiently, following company procedures and using IT systems where appropriate
- Reporting all breakages/shortages, liaising with suppliers for credit, finalising all relevant paperwork
- Prioritising workloads and managing all tasks in an efficient, timely and safe manner
- Ensuring excellent standards are maintained on the shop floor through accurate replenishment
- Actioning stocktakes, rotating stock to minimise waste
- Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting customer service levels
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies & procedures are complied with in all daily activities
If you have any interest in this role please contact email@example.com.