Store Manager |Mayo |Permanent
The Client: Our client is currently experiencing growth in the market and they are seeking to appoint a Store Manager to co-ordinate and manage a large supermarket in Co Mayo
The Role: As Store Manager you will be responsible for overall day to day running of the Supermarket, with a strong focus on Customer Service, leading and developing the team in-store, maintaining high store standards and identifying areas that can be improved in order to maximise sales and profitability in the store
The main duties will include:
- Maintain highest possible standards of customer service throughout the store
- Oversee business unit budget / operating costs. Contribute to budgeting and forecasting of operations for financial planning
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with suppliers, customers and external bodies
- Manage and control stock levels in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Strong food management experience in a busy store
- Experience in fresh food / grocery/ supermarket
- 2-3 years experience in similar role
- time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to lead a large team
- Experience working with Budgets, Margins and KPI`s
- Excellent remuneration package
- Bonus Scheme
- Parking provided
- Discounted / Free Food
- Opportunity to apply for vacancies internally
- Wellness Programmes
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast paced exciting organisation!
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Galway branch on 091423293and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.