Grafton Specialist Recruitment are recruiting a Store Manager on behalf of a leading food retailer. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a market leading brand, with the store going through a period of growth.
- Setting and achieving budgets - sales, margin and overheads
- Effectively managing all staff within the store to ensure that exceptional standards are achieved at all times
- Embedding excellent customer service standards throughout the store
- Driving the development of the team within the store, through coaching and mentoring
- Implementing and managing all company change initiatives effectively
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety legislation, including food safety procedures
- Creating a positive working environment where staff are actively focused on driving the success of the store
- Complete effective performance reviews with all staff
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous retail management experience in food retail preferably butchery
- Commercial awareness and general awareness of competitors/market place - with an ability to use this knowledge to drive sales performance
- Strong people management and employee relations experience
- Demonstrates flexibility and innovation in recognising and reacting to a changing business environment
- A problem solver with a drive for prompt resolution
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and excellent relationship building skills
The successful Store Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus..
The Store Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland