Staffline recruitment on behalf of our client are now seeking a "Store Manager" for a busy outlet based in Drogheda. The organisation pride themselves on offering top of range products within the Golfing Industry. Currently they are one of Europe's leading online retailers with 5 stores across Ireland who are now looking to expand their team in the Drogheda area.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager may include the following:
- Driving sales and service across the store.
- Train, motivate and inspire a strong passionate and knowledgeable sales team to deliver best in service.
- Communicate and support the team with the store KPI's ensuring all targets are met.
- Ensure the store is commercially and visually merchandised at all times.
- Analyse Brand sales reports and react accordingly.
- Ensure all KPI's, margin, ATV, UPT, Shrink are in line with company expectations.
- Liaise closely with Operations Manager and MD on all aspects of product, sales and customer footfall.
The ideal candidate and candidate requirements
- 2-3 years Retail Supervisory/ Management experience
- Experience and knowledge of margin and Profit and Loss.
- Excellent communications and engagement skills
- Strong merchandising skills and store presentation skills.
- Excellent man management and performance management skills.
- Interest or knowledge of the Golf Industry advantageous.
If you have any interest in this role please apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org