Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Store Manager on behalf of a leading storage company. Our client solves customer's storage needs whether it's a family looking to move house or a business needing space for excess stock. The Store Manager will lead the way by driving the stores performance and being focused on maximising sales. As a Store Manager your main role is to manage all aspects of running your store to grow and develop your business.
- Sales; following up on enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their particular needs, including selling merchandise and insurance to drive your store's performance (P&L) and achieve related KPIs.
- Customer service; creating a culture of exceptional customer service that exceeds our customer's expectations.
- Store Standards; customer's first impressions are key, you will be at the forefront of setting the store and operational standards and ensuring that they are maintained.
- People; leading and motivating the store team through coaching and providing constructive feedback in order to enhance performance.
- Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day.
- Propose ideas for local marketing and lead generation.
- Carry out general administration tasks on the database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management).
- A store requires 1 full time and 1 part time member of staff so a flexible approach to working as part of a team or individually.
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store.
- Manage all aspects of running your store plus grow and develop your business.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Retail Management experience in a fast paced retail environment
- A "can do" attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Management experience demonstrating a lead by example attitude
- Strong listening skills with a genuine desire to help others and learn
- The ability to problem solve whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
- SEO or Google Adwords experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Forklift experience would be helpful but not essential as they will provide full training as from time to time unloading of pallets for business customers shall be required
The successful Store Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus and Phone.
The Store Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.