Staffline Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store manager for a busy Mallow based Fast Food Outlet.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and leading a productive team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Coach, counsel and develop Assistant and Trainee managers into a state of self-sufficiency to build and maintain high sales and profits
- Respond to requests from various head office departments
- Take the lead role in managing recruitment, selection, placement, training, development, and HR plans
- Get involved in community generating business and goodwill
- Investigate and respond directly to employee relations and customer complaints having the potential for significant impact on the business
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise
- Operate within the guidelines of the law
- Have the ability to adapt to new procedures, standards and changes as directed by company or legislation
- Conduct in house appraisals in a timely fashion leading to a personnel development plan for all employees
- Conduct his/her self in a professional manner at all times especially when in the public eye
- Refer all media enquires to Area Manager/ Marketing Director
- Get to know customers profiles and who the market is and goes after it
- Is fully flexible with regard to working hours, to include weekends and nights.
- Meet set targets with regard to food costs, labour costs, customer count, QSC Audit, and mystery shopper and pizza audit scores.
For further details and full job description please apply in confidence.