STORE PERSON | PERMANENT | FINGLAS |
Our client based in Finglas is searching for a Store Person to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the role is a hands-on position responsible for warehouse duties. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm, Friday 8.30am to 3pm and potential for overtime Saturday morning cover when required on occasion.
- General warehouse duties including picking and packing, scanning and arranging stock cycle checks.
- Loading and unloading trucks using forklift
- Ability to work on internal computer systems ensuring orders are processed promptly and correctly
- General upkeep of the warehouse in compliance with health and safety
- 2 years minimum experience using Forklift
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Forklift Licence and Manual Handling Qualification
- Familiar with computer order systems
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.