Store Person, Lisburn
Job Title: Store Person
Salary Range: Competitive
Reports to: Stores Manager
Hours of work: 7.45am to 4:30pm Mon - Thurs, 7.45am to 1.30pm Friday
- Accurate order picking for NPI orders
- Stock control - setting up locations for new product lines
- Material runner for engineering, R&D and non-stock items
- H&S compliance & housekeeping/cleaning duties as required
- Stock movement, loading & unloading - by hand or by forklift.
- Working as part of team and show initiative to work individually.
- Undertake duties of a general nature, or additional tasks, that may be required from time to time by the business.
- Contribute to the company's on-going success.
- Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and work in a faced paced environment.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good Standard of education to include 5 GCSE's
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Team Player.
- 2 years' experience of working in a Warehouse environment
- Full clean UK driving license
- Valid Counter balance Forklift license
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to speak confidentially about this role please contact Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585