Job Title: Store Person
Salary Range: 8.97 per hour
Reports to: Stores Manager
Hours of work: 7.45am to 4:30pm Mon - Thurs, 7.45am to 1.30pm Friday
- Accurate order picking for NPI orders
- Stock control - setting up locations for new product lines
- Material runner for engineering, R&D and non-stock items
- H&S compliance & housekeeping/cleaning duties as required
- Stock movement, loading & unloading - by hand or by forklift.
- Working as part of team and show initiative to work individually.
- Undertake duties of a general nature, or additional tasks, that may be required from time to time by the business.
- Contribute to the company's on-going success.
- Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and work in a faced paced environment.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Good Standard of education to include 5 GCSE's
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Team Player.
- 2 years' experience of working in a Warehouse environment
- Full clean UK driving license
- Valid Counter balance Forklift license