Store Person with Forklift Duties
Are you seeking a new OPPORTUNITY within STORES / WAREHOUSING
Our Client based in Kells, a leading Textile Merchants, has a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Stores Person with Forklift duties to join their well established team!
The successful candidate will have a valid Counterbalance licence and have previous experience of working in a stores environment. Applicants should also be computer literate as the role will involve and element of data input.
- Be responsible for receiving and checking all deliveries
- Ensure all stock is stored in the correct manner
- Liaise with suppliers and handle queries relating to delivery and stock discrepancies
- Keep a record of and report any frequent shortages or spare items
- Keep inventory management systems up to date
- Carry out regular stock takes
- Pick and deliver products using a forklift
- Organise and deliver goods from the stores to the relevant departments as required
- Valid Counterbalance Licence
- Category B Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of IT systems, namely Microsoft
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to get in touch for a private and confidential chat contact Grace on 028 2564 2699