Navan, Co Meath
- Excels at managing a team of people and be able to coach, motivate and train your team to the highest level
- Is customer focused
- Is an excellent communicator
- Has impeccable cash handling skills, including end of day and discrepancy investigations
- Is able to conduct thorough floor walks, prioritise and delegate workloads within the team, whilst ensuring the highest levels of customer service are maintained.
- Has experience conducting price checks and launching promotional events.
- Has a passion for animals and a good technical knowledge of dogs, cats and small animals, and their nutritional and care needs.
- Has their own transport.
- Work in a fast paced and energetic environment that is measured through KPIs and targets.
- Merchandise product to fulfil its highest link and up-sell potential.
- Regular stock taking, including training staff members to perform stock takes accurately.
- Placing and accepting orders, stock control and seeking credits where necessary.
- Provide product information and advice to customers across all product ranges in the store.
- Liaise with store manager with ideas to increase sales and keep the store fresh and interesting.
- Participate in training and development programmes provided by Equipet and Suppliers.
- Take responsibility for delivering a safe work environment.