Store Yard Person
Store Yard Person
Lisbane - Comber
The Client: Our client has been supporting local agriculture since 1903. They operate an expanding network of animal feed mills and agricultural retail outlets delivering superior quality products and technical support services to the farming community.
Our client is always aiming to develop their people, whilst delivering excellence for their customers. Our client greatest asset is their people, and they believe in helping their employees to progress, by continually investing in training and development, and supporting them every day to realise their full potential.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide advice to customers on yard and warehouse products
- Assist customers with the loading of goods outwards
- Unload and check all goods inwards and check for damage, discrepancies between goods received and ordered
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a tidy yard and warehouse
- Assist with the management of stock levels for the yard and warehouse
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Have an interest in and knowledge of agriculture
- A basic knowledge of and ability to use computers
- Have excellent communication skills and have a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality
- Product knowledge of agricultural goods would be desirable, but training will be provided
- Previous work experience in a retail environment would be desirable
- Ideally have a forklift licence but not essential as training will be provided.
- 08.30 - 17.00 or 09.00 - 17.30 Monday - Friday
- Saturday morning 8.30am to 1.30 pm on a rota basis/when required
- 28 Days Holidays
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button