Our client, in Omagh is seeking to recruit a Store Man to join their existing team
As the Store Man you will be:
- Checking delivery dockets
- Placing stock in correct locations in the warehouse
- Organising stock in the warehouse
- Assisting staff on the trade counter
- Picking orders
- Loading and unloading the delivery vans
- Occasionally driving a small van, delivering products throughout Tyrone
- General housekeeping
Requirements for the successful Store Man:
- Previous warehouse experience a distinct advantage
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Good customer service skills
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Sat 9.30am - 12.30pm (working 1 out of 3)
- Competitive rate of pay
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.