Stores Dispatch Operative
Stores Despatch Operative
Full Time Temporary, with the potential to go permanent, depending on performance.
The Client: a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
- Packing of sales orders as & when required across the business streams to the required work instruction level
- Picking of sales order driven components from both kan ban & live inventory stock
- Supporting of goods inward duties as & when required
- Preparation of enclosures to support production daily tact
- High level of quality & attention to detail required
- Forklift license essential - powered pallet truck desirable
- Maintain a safe & tidy work environment
- Interact in a professional manner to other personnel from the wider company
- Previous experience in stores dispatch
- Able to work occasional over time if required
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Quality focused
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude
Hours of Work
08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday
Rate of Pay : £18K per annum
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.