Stores Operative Required for our client a busy manufacturing client based in Portadown
As a Stores Operative your duties will include:
* Unloading, checking and putting away deliveries
* Picking of parts for production line
* Stock taking
* Booking in stock on computer system
Candidates wishing to apply for this role should have:
* At least one years experience in a stores environment
* Experience of a computerised stores system
* Forklift Licence Desirable
This will be a long term temporary positions on a day shift or evening shift
£8.91 per hour plus production bonus (£58.97 shift allowance for evening shift)
Day Shift 8am to 5pm Mon to Thurs & 8am to 1pm Fri
Evening Shift 3pm to 1am Mon to Thurs
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.