Stores Person | Belfast | £19,000 - £22,500
Are you interested in working within the healthcare sector?
Do you want to join a rewarding organisation?
Are you looking for permanent work?
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a Stores Person to join our Belfast based client on a permanent basis. As a Stores Person you will be the key point of contact for Goods receipt & despatch, stock, and replenishment
- Responsible for the daily running stores, you will help create and adhere to efficient processes to manage the receipt, location, and distribution of all goods delivered to other locations.
- Reporting of any shortages or damages in a timely manner to the Procurement team to be dealt with.
- Undertake replenishment and/or re-ordering of stores items as agreed by the Procurement team.
- Arrange Uplift of Equipment or Stock being returned.
- Remove clinical waste and any other rubbish.
- Participate in the Group stocktakes.
- Porter duties to include moving furniture and medical equipment safely.
- Communicate effectively with procurement, clinical & admin staff. Be accessible and open to requests by clinical staff for support.
- Identify areas for improvement and liaise with line manager regarding how things could be managed differently/better.
- 5 GCSE grades A-C including Maths and English or equivalent. Full clean driver's License (Desirable)
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role. (Desirable)
- MS Office Experience in particular MS Excel & Outlook. (Essential)
- Motivated and enthusiastic (Essential)
- Commitment to ongoing development (Essential)
- Willingness to provide flexible cover as and when required (Essential)
- Ability to work as part of a team and also to work on own initiative (Essential)
- Competitive salary with yearly increment
- Contributory pension plan
- 25 Annual holidays
- Health insurance and cash plan
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Income protection (60% salary)
- Free financial planning advice
- Discount for family and friends on the clients' service/goods.
For further information please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format via the link. BELSL