Staffline are currently recruting for a Stores / Driver based in Derry / Londonderry working with an award winning plumbers merchant.
- Selecting goods from storage area and preparing orders for delivery.
- Loading and offloading vehicles manually and with a forklift according to company's specifications.
- Maintaining good communication with Branch Manager.
- General store duties and housekeeping.
- Plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries, from the warehouse to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
- Ensuring all paperwork is handled efficiently.
- Working as part of a team and promote excellent customer service within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
- Ensuring stock is maintained at a satisfactory level and that proper ordering procedures are followed.
- Delivering plumbing and heating products to our customers.
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs.
- Obtain deliver confirmation from each customer.
- Evidence of success in a previous role
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills Self-motivated and professional personality
- Proficient in Mi
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Grace at Staffline on 028 2564 2699