My client based in Dundalk are a highly experienced Global Sourcing Specialists in Industrial Supplies. They are currently dealing with numerous high profile multi nationals delivering a specialist service which requires an exceptional admin team in head office to support their experts on site. They have built strong relationships with not only their clients but also their suppliers and they work diligently at maintaining those relationships through communication.
They are currently recruiting a full-time Stores Technician, based in Dundalk on our Client site.
This role will report to the Site Manger. The function of the role is to support the current team in all aspects of the business. The role requires excellent knowledge of stores functionality and also strong administrative skills.
- Complying with Health & Safety
- Liaising with Engineers and other Client staff
- Informing our clients of any delays or issues
- Adherance to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
- Deliver the day to day operations of the Stores including deliveries when necessary
- Deliver the agreed metrics to support the benchmarking of site
- Monitor emails for site requests
- Carry out customer/site specific requests in line with contractual agreement
- Liaise with suppliers to achieve best price and delivery
- Other ad hoc duties
- Strong stores background with excellent administrative skills
- Previous Pharma & GMP experience an advantage
- Proficiency using ERP systems ie SAP Maximo Oracle etc
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask, work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Fluency in English essential and must be confident in dealing with clients and vendors
- Flexible approach to all areas of the role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel an advantage